and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Apparently today I took a ride in the "Rolling for Jesus" cab, with Philip Frabosino though I didn't know until I looked it up. I was able to snap one picture before my phone ran out of battery (grrrr why do I always forget to charge it when I need it most). As you can see, there is a lovely fall themed fake floral arrangement with a scooby doo hanging out from it. There was another similar floral arrangement under the visor on the passenger side, biblical quotes pasted on the head of the driver and passenger seat, a picture of his wife, Jodi or Judi and something written about how he doesn't take long trips because she doesn't like it, pamphlets in the back window (grr I shoulda taken some) and pictures of himself fishing on both sides of the backseat area. Apparently he like to fish in the east river. eww. Yeah anyway I get in his cab and he introduces himself and tells me how he is a preacher for the people or something and how many of his passengers become friends for life, and he offers me a candy or a cookie. Then he makes a call to some lady to order turkey and cheese for his wife. I heard the whole convo and it was pretty funny cause she had no idea who he was hahha yeah ok i guess you had to be there. that's it. sorry i will get better links soon. I've been looking, trust me I've got nothing better to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •