and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers--just an odd and somewhat disturbing little cartoon...

Episode 1: Spoons-Just an intro to Mr. Fingers
Episode 2: Friends "Hubert Cumberdale, you taste like soot and poo!"
Episode 3: Nettles"It seems nettles have made the milk come out of my teat."
Episode 4: Cage"Have I been gifted a grubby tap?"
Episode 5: Picnic"Well, if it isn't... uhh... Barbara... Logan... Price. I've made you a friend-hat."
Episode 6: Present"You hold a welcoming texture. A pleasure for the tips"

Screenshots:
Hubert Cumberdale! Fancy seeing you here.Jeremy FisherHello there chapsDo you not like my mouth words?you hold a welcoming textureYour body is so much funThat was a treat for the fingersHow I've dreamt of taps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •