and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

More ebay auctions

After the $91 sucess of my last gmail invite sale on ebay, I logged into my Gmail account and discovered I had received 3 more invites to share! Since no one I know wants one (that I know of) I'm auctioning them off again. I'm also helping Bri sell a cute dog carrier which has already met its reserve price of $200. This summer, Coki and I are planning to start an ebay business, where we sell other people's crap for a commission. In the meantime, check out my current auctions. (Links now open in a new window! Wooohooo)

1 Comments:

Blogger neek said...

gmail as in google email?

how and what do u mean ur selling them, don't they have to be offered?

11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •