and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Friday, June 11, 2004

Audioblogging and my photoblog

--Now i'm getting super high tech and joined audioblogger (and recently started a photoblog). Not that I'll use it much cause I'd feel kind of stupid talking to myself..but anyway I wanted to test it out. The way it works is you phone Audioblogger's #, enter your phone # and pin, listen to the options (record, listen, post, etc), and then it posts a link to an mp3 file (below).
Annywaayy..here's my first audiopost. Enjoy sounds of the NYC subway, as recorded on my Ipaq (and then with my phone, hence the super crappiness)..The beeping sound in between the subway sounds is me clicking on the files..
this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •