and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Monday, July 12, 2004

New NYU ID card

This sucks... for me anyway. Since I'm no longer a student, I can't get one of these new cards and I'm not gonna be able to use my old card anymore (for getting a free ride on the NYU buses, for example). Whatever..I'm leaving NY tomorrow anyway...and I'll still be able to use my ID to get student discounts at movie theaters in Miami (no expiration date on it--hahah I'll be using that thing until I'm 30-something)...
ok gotta go pack up all my stuff...havent even made a dent yet

-Ha..look at the name on the card on the NYU page..Clancy Wiggum???




Bonus link--check out this video of some guy who set up his bike to write "I love New York" with spray paint on the sidewalk as he rides along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •