and other fun stuff

Google
Get Firefox!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Found Photos

Update 6/28/04: It seems new ones are added quite frequently...I'll add to the list below if I spot any others I like

Someone posted other people's photos he found on a P2P. Some are funny, some are interesting, some are a little gross, some are just normal pictures. I guess the lesson is when using a file sharing program, make sure not to share your embarrassing photos.

Here are some of my favorites, for those who don't care to see boring or gross photos:
Tough guy wearing a fanny packHot. haha
Guy makes out with star trek crew member
This kid looks drunk
The hamburglar jammin with a computer
Dangers of too much sun exposure This lady looks pretty young right? But she's already got sun spots all over her shoulders and wrinkles on her chest..Why is she still at the beach???
Two guys in speedos and one in shorts and red suspenders I don't get it.
Flooding It would really suck if one of those cars were yours
Does this count as bestiality?? Some guy looks a little too happy his cat is trying to nurse off him.
Some loser dressed up as an alien
Here he is again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Leave me comments..about anything
  • Look at comments
    ARCHIVES
  •